$160 per team. A Dodgeball Team consists of Eight(8) Players, with up to Two(2) Substitutes. All Players must wear their Team’s Official Uniforms. This is a 32 team tournament.
Cash prizes to the top teams. Best team uniform gets a prize, too. Lunch and bottled water is included for all Dodgeball players.
• The 2019 champion team will be awarded a trophy.
• Purchase up to two alternate players at $20 each
• Fast team check-in process
• Team picture will be taken in front of event banner immediately after team check-in
• Official referees with uniformed shirts.
1. A Team consists of Eight (8) Players, with up to Two (2) Substitutes. All Players must wear their Team’s Official Uniforms.
2. There will be Six (6) balls, divided into Two (2) groups at the Ends of the Centerline. The Referee will officially “Signal” the beginning of each Contest. During the Opening Rush, a team may Only obtain balls on their Designated Side.
3. A Player is Eliminated from Game Play if:
4. A Player can Hold a Ball for No Longer than Twenty(20) Seconds. After this time has Elapsed, the Player must Roll the Ball across the Centerline to the Opposing Team. Game Officials will Monitor and Enforce this Timeframe.
5. If a Game features 1 Player per Team, a Showdown will commence. Each Player will receive 2 Ball, with 2 Balls placed at the Ends of the Centerline. Each Player will begin on Endline, the Centerline will be Dissolved, and the First Player to Eliminate their Opponent, will achieve victory for their Team.
6. Each Game will be overseen by a Badged Referee(R) and Official(U1), who represent the Final Arbiters of the Rules, and all expressed concerns. Rules are based on International Dodgeball (I.D.A / W.D.A) guidelines.